Socius is an application designed to help you manage any nonprofit association.
For one, the program lets you keep track of an organization’s roster of members and their corresponding fees. It has an accessible and easy-to-use structure for any level of user.
These are some of the most important features:
– Module for managing general associations
– Module for managing music associations
– Module for managing NGOs for sponsoring children
– Module for managing leisure associations
– Module for managing activists
– Module for managing institutional relations
– Management of the members of the entity
– Built-in text editor
– Built-in email program
– Ability to send personalized letters and emails
– Ability to put logo on all letters and forms
– Ability to import and export data
– Editor to create mailing labels
– Numerous lists for managing charges
– Banking charges by C-19 magnetic support
– Banking charges by delivery list
– Built-in accounting program
– Multiple treasury, income, and expense accounts
– Listings for expenses and income
Socius is a completely free program for nonprofit organizations and associations.