Piwik, also known as phpMyVisites, is an application developed in PHP and MySQL that implements a dynamic, interactive statistics system for websites. It’s similar to Google Analytics.
The information that can be provided in real time includes:
– Visitors over a certain time period (hour, day, week, month, or year).
– Visitor frequency (new and regular users).
– Entry and exit pages.
– Geographical classification of visitors with an interactive world map.
– Users’ technical configurations (operating system, web browser, screen resolution, etc.).
– Source of traffic (search engines, direct access, site referrals, newsletters).
– Duration of the visit, pages visited, keywords, etc.