Easy to use scalable database for the complete organization of the Home Theatre enthusiast’s movie collection.
- Integration with VLC & QuickTime movie players to launch movie files (AVI, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MOV, AAC, M4V) directly from the Home Theatre Database Application.
- Store information related to DVD and VHS collections in highly scaleable database for even the largest movie collections.
- Add movies manually or use Internet lookup to autofill many of the Home Threatre Database content fields.
- Perform highly flexible searches through the movie database to filter on fields such as Title, Genre, Cast, Director, Year, MPAA Rating, and Collection number or by status fields such as ‘Wishlist’, ‘Viewed’, and ‘Loaned’.
- Simple hot button links to Internet based movie reviews, cast and director profiles, and movie details.
- Create custom reports of the Home Theatre Database contents filtered and sorted as desired. Reports can easily be sent to and shared with friends.
- Easily create full backups of the Home Theatre Database contents into a single archive file.
- Easily restore Home Theatre Database archives.