|Get current version:||Google Meet|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Requirements:||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
|Author / Developer:|
|Details:||Secure video meetings for teams and businesses|
Google Meet (formerly Hangouts Meet) is a business communication software developed by Google, and available on a wide variety of modern internet-connected platforms. Originally built as Hangouts, this service went through several stages of deployment, merging functionality with other Google services such as Google+, Google Voice, and others. While this web app can be accessed for free as the part of the G Suite of standalone and browser extension apps, it can still be used by regular users who just want to chat with their friends even though the main focus of its tools and services is to allow businesses to hold frictionless, secure and easily accessible meetings via the internet. Meet is included with Google Workspace, Google Workspace Essentials, and G Suite for Education.
With smart screen sharing, present documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more from your screen to meeting attendees. Give clear and simple access control to your video meeting to any participant with a single shared link. Get Chromebox video conferencing devices for optimal video meeting experiences across conference rooms. Create meetings that include a US dial-in option for audio-only access.
Key features of Google Meet that can be accessed from any internet-connected PC around you are:
- Unlimited access to high-definition videoconferencing.
- Safe and secure encryption of all incoming and outgoing data.
- Streamlined access to meetings straight from URL link or from inside any of the supported Google apps and services.
- Modern, fast, and intuitive user interface.
- Ability to share your desktop or app screen, present slides, documents, and more.
- Automatically generated real-time captions powered by Google’s industry-leading speech-to-text technology.
- 100% FREE to try!