You can download Photoshop for Mac as a part of Creative Cloud for only $20.99/month (or $9.99/month if you have purchased an earlier software version).
Adobe Photoshop is a recognized classic of photo-enhancing software. It offers a broad spectrum of tools that can turn your inspiration into incredible images, photos, composites, 3D artwork, paintings, and graphics on any device.
Photoshop has become the choice of thousands of creative professionals around the world. First introduced in 1988, it still is the world’s leading image-editing software.
Intuitive and clean user interface
Although Photoshop for Mac is the most comprehensive graphics and image-editing software available in the market today, it has a very intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface.
With recently improved usability, this photo-editor has become even more enjoyable to use. The interface loads as soon as you decide to use Photoshop.
A user-friendly interface updates you about new features, suggests learning content, and allows you to quickly access recent files. You can easily pick up where you left or create a new project, access cloud and desktop pictures, and open an existing document.
Convenient content-aware fill workspace
Adobe has recently announced the launch of its new Content-Aware Fill workspace. It allows you to remove objects or distracting elements from your images easier than ever before.
This new option offers an interactive editing experience. Now, you can take full Control over which “good” parts of the picture to use to replace the undesired areas. It allows resizing the initial selection, rotating, scaling, and mirroring content.
Enjoy a range of new tools
The latest version of the software provides a new Frame Tool that allows you to enjoy much simpler masking. Now, you can place shapes and text into placeholder frames and fill them with pictures. To create elliptical or rectangular forms, you only need to select the Frame Tool and press “K.”
There is also a new default feature of multiple undo. If you want to view an object before changes are applied, just click Control + Z (for Windows OS) and Command + Z (for macOS). Don’t worry about losing any project changes in Adobe Photoshop on your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. With a new auto-commit feature, they are saved automatically.
What’s new in Photoshop
- In the latest version, you can make accurate selections of people with one click.
- Now, Adobe Photoshop can find and add all available fonts to your libraries automatically when you open a project.
- In updated Photoshop, Adobe Camera Raw workspace provides all your tools right where you need them so that you can work on your project more efficiently.
- You can experience higher accuracy with the enhanced Match Font feature that allows vertical text, provides multiple-line detection and offers even more typefaces.
- Now, you can change the orientation and add a rotation to any pattern in Pattern Overlays and Pattern Fill layers much more easily than before.